Scottish Wedding Directory
Scottish Wedding Directory is the only magazine you need to plan a wedding in Scotland. Packed with advice, creative ideas and real Scottish weddings, you’ll find endless inspiration for your own big day.
Here are five great reasons to pick up the Autumn 2017 issue of Scottish Wedding Directory, out now!
- It’s the bridesmaids issue! We’re celebrating your ‘maids and all the things you need to get your squad looking and feeling gorgeous. Check out our beautiful bridesmaids shoot at Castle Menzies, read all our ideas for the perfect hen do as well as our readers’ most OMG hen party moments. Plus our digital editor Steph Telfer shares her tips on being a top bridesmaid.
- En pointe. We teamed up with Bethany Kingsley-Garner, principal dancer at the Scottish Ballet, for our ballet-inspired photoshoot. Expect floaty gowns that look great in motion and a few pirouettes.
- Mail it to me. Some of Scotland’s top wedding stationers sent us their latest offerings for this gorgeous shoot and they’re simply stunning. Whether you fancy going floral or are more down with a calligraphy vibe, we’ve got you covered.
- Words of wisdom. If you’re stuck for the perfect words to express how you feel relax. We’ve picked the brains of Scottish celebrants from all faiths and none to share their favourite ceremony readings.
- Two free magazines! And as if your copy of Scottish Wedding Directory wasn’t enough, we’re giving you not one, but two extra magazines! Your copy of Scottish Wedding Venues is filled with cosy venues and perfect settings for a foodie wedding plus in Real Life Weddings you’ll find all the inspo you need from 13 real couples to plan you dream wedding.